6 WEEK CLASS: Working the Potter's Wheel
- Series of 6 weekly classes
- Wednesdays from 1-4pm
- May 4th - June 8th
Instruction will focus on throwing using the Potter's Wheel to make and finish bowls and drinking vessels. Suitable for a range of beginners, and those needing a refresher! If this is your first time working with clay, we would encourage you to consider the Intro to Clay class on Thursdays.
- prepare and care for your clay
- center and throw forms on the potter's wheel
- work towards consistency and repetition of form
- trim and finish pieces
- decorate and prepare for glaze
If this class becomes full, please send us a note, as additional classes might be added if there's enough interest.
Workhop $300 + Materials $60
Fee includes: materials, instruction/guidance, use of tools & equipment, decorating materials and & 2 firings
Please review Covid Protocol and Cancellation Policy before you register.