6 WEEK CLASS: Intro to Clay
- Series of 6 weekly classes
- Thursday from 1-4pm
- May 5th - June 9th
Instruction will guide you through several processes used to create pottery forms, from pinching, coiling, slab building and wheel work. This is suitable for a range of beginners, and those needing a refresher!
- prepare and care for your clay
- read and work with the various stages of clay
- use various forming processes to create pottery
- center and throw forms on the potter's wheel
- trim and finish pieces
- decorate and prepare for glaze
If this class becomes full, please send us a note, as additional classes might be added if there's enough interest.
Workhop $300 + Materials $60
Fee includes: materials, instruction/guidance, use of tools & equipment, decorating materials and & 2 firings
Please review Covid Protocol and Cancellation Policy before you register.